22 Sep Freight Dispatcher – Christchurch
Summerland Express Freight Ltd is a family owned and operated company running express freight services across the South Island.
We are on the lookout for our new Dispatcher, working out of our busy Christchurch Depot.
- Dispatching our Metro Fleet
- Ensuring driving and load compliance is met
- Answering phones and responding to queries
- Providing excellent and professional customer service
- Undertaking a comprehensive range of general administrative duties to a high standard, ensuring the needs of the business are met
- Good Attention to Detail
- Good Knowledge of Health and Safety and assist where needed
The successful application will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience and knowledge of the NZ Transport industry – preferably in Heavy Transport.
- Highly organised; great administration / analytical skills
- Be able to work effectively both as part of a team and individually
- Professional at all times, sets high professional standards
- A commitment to health and safety
- Good geographical understanding of the Christchurch and the South Island
- Proficient in the use of Office 365
- ICOS & E-Road experience would be advantageous however full training will be given to the right applicant.
Roster: – Monday – Friday – 8am till 6pm
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or an existing valid NZ work visa.
Candidates will also be required to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol testing as well as ACC and MOJ checks.