21 Sep Class 5 Drivers Wanted – INVERCARGILL
Summerland Express Freight Ltd is a family owned and operated company running express freight services across the South Island.
Duties include driving and manoeuvring vehicles, loading and unloading vehicles using lifting and tipping devices, observing safety requirements when loading and unloading vehicles, making regular quality checks of vehicles, estimating weights to comply with load limitations and checking condition of goods.
Wages vary based on experience and requirements on a case by case basis
- PROVEN Class 5 experience
- Ability to reverse large units (Truck & Trailer / B-Train)
- Road Ranger Experience essential
- Attention to detail
- Forklift experience and licences preferable but not essential
- Must have Forklift Operator Certificated – or be prepared to get it quickly
- Must have a current DG endorsement – or be prepared to get it quickly
- Reliable and have a can do positive attitude
- Good communication skills, be able to interact and provide a friendly service to an array of customers and staff
- Demonstrable care and passion for the equipment driven or used
- NZ Drivers licence
- Willingness to work at Night/Early preferred
• Competitive Wages
• Excellent Driver Bonus
The Successful candidate will be required to pass a drug & alcohol test & Ministry of Justice Criminal Conviction check
Join a company that is going places!
Applicants for this position MUST be a NZ citizen or resident or a valid Open NZ work visa.